Sunday, November 1, 2009

82 days until departure

So... 82 days until I leave for Norway. Marvelous, no? :-)

Last week was the final week of year 12. ... It was really just 3 days though...

Monday was the final day of lessons where we kind of just did nothing and got our school assessed grades. ...I don't think I've failed anything yet :-|
Tuesday was the final assembly in the morning and then we had the Valedictory Dinner that night. I love Concordia so much, and it was so great to finish lessons like that.
Wednesday I had my final music moderations for Solo Performance and Ensemble Performance. I think they went quite well ...but that might be a little biased of me.

I have my first exam tomorrow for English Studies and... it's also Britt's 21st birthday! ...My little girl is growing up *tear*

Norwegian learning languageness isn't going that well... I can't wait until I have time to just knuckle down.

Yep... Just thought I'd write something :-)

I miss Classics and Maths Apps...

hmm...

that's all!

Love, the Norwegian Caity
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment