Friday, October 1, 2010

Moving To My Last Family This Very Day!

Yep! I'm moving to my last family today! I'm sad to leave my current family and it's strange since moving to my last family sort of feels like my whole year is winding up now... But it's still exciting!

I seem to have accumulated a lot of stuff.... It's all packed and in a pile upstairs outside my room and I've taken photos.



Also! I'm in this sort of concert band type thing and we're performing all these Elton John songs in a concert this weekend. We have a rehearsal tonight and then performances tomorrow and Sunday. I'm singing with three other girls from school instead of playing the flute, so it should be good fun!

Yep... This is just quick. Will write betterer laterer!

Love from Caity

p.s. I'm going to write about school and my class soon! We have Autumn holidays all of next week, so .. yep.

No comments:

Post a Comment