Dear Blog,
Mood: apathetic.
My life is spiralling downwards...
...
...
I kid!
Moving on...
It's been 2 days now since the Rotary Exchange Briefing and I'm still being distracted by it! Googling about Norway and trying to learn how to say "submarine" in Norwegian (it's "ubåten" by the way) seems so much more interesting than knuckling down and getting my homework done. It's starting to settle in as a reality (this is mainly due to having contact with people going on exchange at the same time), so now there's so much more to think about! Like: should I get a simcard over there to put in my phone? ...or maybe I should just stay on my plan and get charged roaming fees? It's not like I'm going to txt people a whole heap; I think I'd just have my phone with me for emergencies... Like if a viking from way back manages to rip through the fabric of time and tries to take me back to get the blood stains out of his furs... Do you think I could get coverage a thousand years ago? I'm sure if the drain girls managed to get on phone facebook, I'll be able to send a txt from 1066. ... Then there's luggage to think about! Should I just buy a whole heap of long sleaved shirts? WHAT SHOES SHOULD I TAKE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
inserted randomness as a change from psycho shoe girl:
luftputefartøy = hovercraft! I need to ask Ingrid how to say these words...
Ben and I are trying to get Trephina to start a blog... But since she lives in Woopwoop, all she has to blog about is her breakfast.
I started writing "Trephina" before and it made me think of a heffalump for some reason.
She shall now be known as "Trephalump"!!!!
...SHOES! SIM CARDS! LUGGAGE!
Love, Caity xo
Closed For Business
15 years ago
2 comments:
get a prepaid sim card, and go for the toast! :)
and personally, as norway probably gets pretty cold, you should go for a bit more than long sleeved t-shirts! haha
i like long sleeved t-shirts. they make me happy. not overly warm, but happy nonetheless. i think you should dye your hair so you aren't fondled by japanese people in public areas...
Post a Comment