Monday, November 9, 2009

Han Solo Would've Died If He Were Really Frozen...

Hmm... I should do a bit of commentary of the stuff on the right hand side...
We have a Rotary Exchange emblem.
Then We have a picture of me with my other Caitlin. ...I'm not a mime and definitely not as ravishingly sexy as her.
Then there's writing.
...
Then there's a picture of Nick (who is Superman and generally awesome)(...I think I'm going to make a Spiderman for Sam :-D).
Then there's a picture of a duck. (I like Paint)
Then there's a picture of a demented duck with a missing eye, and eye patch and a wooden leg. ...Poor ducky :-(  (I like animal cruelty via Paint)

I haven't done anything particularly Norwegian lately... I finally bought my Doc Martens :-) They're rather awesome. I want to wear them in, but it was 37 degrees today and I like my feet being a bit comfortable.

...I've started playing a bit more guitar and piano lately instead of ukulele (and the mandolin lays forgotten...). ...I'm wondering if it'd be a good idea to just take my precious gee-tar to Norwegia. ...Maybe? I'd need a hard case instead of my gig bag. ...Maybe I should just sell my current guitar and get a new one! ...It's seeming like a much better idea already ;-)

Love, the Klingon Caity.
xx

p.s. I hope Chewbacca isn't jealous!

p.p.s. Second exam on Friday. Classical Studies! Woo!

p.p.p.s. Then I have Modern History and Musicianship next week! Woo! Then Valedictory! ..Then Schoolies! ...Woo! Woo! Woo!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hahah, do you remember why you drew that demented duck thing? Pretty sure it was a convo we were having but I cant remember!

- Bec M.

Post a Comment